On the southern side of the area entered into the register of monuments on the edge of the forest there is a family graveyard of the former owners from the Ewest family. Further south there is the former pasture for horses (Pferde Koppel Weide) with direct access to water, the only one in the immediate vicinity – the Chełst river. A monumental common pine grows here with an interesting growth and the trunk circumference of about 250 cm. On the western side of the establishment flows the Chełst river, on both sides of the river there were lignite deposits with an average thickness of about 5 m. The deposits were examined in 1901 by the then owner Mr. von Braunschweig. 11 boreholes were made, of which 8 confirmed the presence of coal deposits. The coal was transported from the bank of the Chełst river to the top deck and it was used for heating the palace and distillery. At the moment it is difficult to say where the pits were made. There are clear signs in the area of ramps and lifts which transported coal and ice (from the pond on the west side of the Chełst river) to the ice house and fuel storehouse near the palace.
On the west side of the Chełst river there are also well-preserved traces of a mill race with equipment for piling up and separating water from the river to the mill race and from the mill race into the pond and the mill. The pond has concrete elements to drain and distil the water. There is also a sluice which directed part of the water from the pond to the mill race. The mill race, which run parallel to the Chełst river, had a smaller decline than the bed of the river, which at the end created a level difference that allowed for the accumulation of water at the mill. The mill from the nineteenth century – modernized in 1942 – located at the end of the meadow on the right side of the pond, has not survived to our time. Its former position is indicated by concrete remains and another sluice which separates the flow leading to the mill from the channel. The former mill was probably situated at the cobbled causeway, separating the pond and meadow at the mill. The confirmation of this thesis would require archaeological research. Between the northern boundary of the entry into the register of monuments and the road Kurowo-Ciekocino is the forest park. The presence of such species as the Douglas fir, the eastern white pine, silver fir and European larch specimens indicates that it was a composed part of the park belonging to the palace – park complex.